You may be surprised to learn that many men are choosing to undergo cosmetic tattooing procedures for both enhancement and paramedical purposes. Today permanent makeup is just as much for men as it is for women! Male grooming has grown tremendously over the last few years and our men are taking great pride in their look. Like women, they have their own hang ups and insecurities, so why wouldn’t – or shouldn’t they – deserve the same opportunities to improve their features as women do? There is an assumption that men who go for a cosmetic tattoo treatment, such as eyeliner, are in professions that put them in the spotlight. While it is true that models, actors, entertainers and the like are more likely to go for permanent cosmetics, they are not the only men to do so. Any man who steps outside of his house is in the public eye. Luckily, these days if you want to look your best without having to spend time on certain aspects of your look on a daily basis then a cosmetic tattoo treatment may be perfect choice for you.
In addition to being cosmetic, semi-permanent makeup procedures can also be used to correct your appearance if some facial features are less than ideal for you. For example, if your eyes are asymmetrical or slightly out of proportion, semi-permanent makeup can be used to change how this appears. Cosmetic tattooing procedures are not one-size-fits-all; they must be tailored to the individual. The purpose of paramedical cosmetic tattooing is to re-pigment or camouflage the affected skin area in a way that reduces the visibility of the unwanted condition or returns the skin/area to a more natural and aesthetically pleasing appearance. When considering undergoing any type of cosmetic tattooing always seek the services of a fully trained and experienced practitioner to ensure finest results that are individually customized just for you.
There are lots of reasons that men may consider Para-medical or Cosmetic Tattooing services!
- Eyebrow creation to cover total hair loss that may occur with alopecia
- Eyebrow rectification subsequent to injury and partial hair loss
- Tattooed eyelash enhancement, yes men have eyelash enhancement too! This does not look like eyeliner. It is minor highlights in the eyelash line to bring out small eyes, give a more dramatic, bedroom eye look, accentuate thin or lacking eyelashes etc.
- Lip tattooing to correct asymmetrical lips, irregular lips shapes after injuries or pale lips. Lips can be tattooed with natural skin tones as well as a range of other colors.
- Areola & Nipple Pigmentation following surgery or to correct color irregularities or to enlarge very small areolas.
- Hair imitation/simulation to help camouflage scalp scars after hair transplant surgery, or wounds to the scalp or chest.
- Men get beauty marks too! This can add character to your natural looks.
- All cosmetic procedures may be of interest to men that have had or will undergo sex change surgery or who live as women.
Whether it’s an eyebrow procedure to correct sparse brows, a lip treatment to correct asymmetry or improve the color and shape of the lips or a delicate lash enhancement to give the eyes more definition, men are benefiting from permanent makeup and medical tattooing treatments which help improve their self-esteem and confidence.