Scalp Micropigmentation is a highly advanced method of cosmetic pigmentation. It involves the use of highly specialized machine and techniques to implant pigment into the scalp. Scalp Micropigmentation is a very complex procedure with a guaranteed result. Getting your treatment from the most skilled and experienced practitioners is the key to the quality end result. Treatment is typically completed across 2-3 sessions.
Our services are always confidential!
Scalp Micropigmentation Treatment Process
- Your initial consultation appointment is first. Consultations can be done in-person, over the phone, or over video chat. During your consultation, we will talk to you about exactly what results you want to get, and ensure a custom procedure, designed to give you the desired effects that you’re looking for.
- Your treatment begins. Before we implant our pigment into the outlined area, we properly match it with your natural hair color to achieve flawless natural looking end result. Each client’s needs are unique. During the first session it is highly recommended to be more conservative with the procedure and gently lay out your new look. After the first treatment, your scalp will be a little red, but within a day this typically returns to normal.
- The second treatment is the perfection process , which allows us to go a shade darker, fill in the entire area and make sure that we reached the goal and achieved proper coverage and definition levels
- Third treatment is typically done if client desires to go even darker.
Scalp Micropigmentation offers a surgery-free long-term solution to hair loss as a result of:
- Regular pattern hair loss on the scalp
- Hair thinning on the scalp
- Scars formed from donor sites in hair transplant surgery
- Scars from injury or surgery